With our commitment to staff and service excellence, BC Comfort has developed a reputation for being the industry’s employer of choice for over 40 years. We’re committed to supporting the growth of our employees so they can do their best and gain valuable industry experience. We also recognize and support our employee’s long-term career potential. Some of our staff have been with our company for more than 30 years.
We invite you to apply for a position and consider growing your career with us.
Current Job Opportunities at BC Comfort
Journeyman Service Plumber
BC Comfort is a well-established Mechanical Contracting company in the Lower Mainland. We are a union contractor looking for Journeymen, 3rd year, and 4th year Plumbers to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Service Plumber to perform maintenance and repairs for our commercial, industrial, and retail clients. Tasks may include repairing, installing, and servicing of a wide variety of plumbing systems, fixtures, and equipment.
The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge and experience with a variety of service plumbing responsibilities. The individual must have great customer service and the ability to work independently. Flexibility in availability is a must, as there will be a requirement to be scheduled after hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Service calls to our commercial, industrial, retail and residential clients
- Availability to be on call after hours
- Deficiencies and warranty work on construction projects
- Offering excellent customer service
- Proper completion of paperwork
- Ability to read blue prints and drawings
- Must have experience in: Installing, repairing, and troubleshooting plumbing systems and fixtures
- Line and drain cleaning and flushing
- Reading drawings / blueprints
Candidates who are BCWWA-certified testers and Class B Gas Fitters are preferred.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Training provided, where necessary
- Extended health & dental
- Company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, tablet, uniform
- Pension plan (after 2 years)
- Future growth opportunities.